Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, August 13, 2012

back to school

Photobucket Photobucket
bandeau top Gina Tricot faux leather skirt H&M shoes Jeffrey Campbell 

My Back to School-outfit today. Bandeau top is quite new, I think I bought about a week ago. It was a bit hot out there with the leather skirt thanks to the 20+ celcius degrees, but somehow I managed to survive through the day. I really loved my outfit today, it just really looked like me. What do you guys think? 

Back to School-asuni tältä päivältä. Bandeau-toppi on melko uusi, taisin ostaa sen viikko sitten. Oli hieman kuumat oltavat nahkahameen kanssa kiitos 20+ asteiden, mutta jotenkin onnistuin selviytymään päivästä. Rakastan päivän asuani, mielestäni se on vain niin kovasti itseni näköinen! Mitä mieltä te olette?

No comments:

Post a Comment