Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, October 28, 2012

fall 2012 outfits

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It's been snowy here in Turku, Finland and I thought it would be nice to cheer up myself you readers by looking back at some of my school outfits from the whole fall. The first outfit is from the first day of school, and the last outfit is from thursday, when the first snowflakes started to fall from the sky. Which one of the outfits is your favourite?

Täällä Turussa on ollut melko lumista, joten ajattelin piristää itseäni teitä lukijoita muistelemalla muutamia menneen syksyn kouluasuja. Ensimmäinen asu on syyslukukauden ensimmäiseltä päivältä, ja viimeinen asu on taas torstailta jolloin ensilumi saapui. Mikä näistä asuista on suosikkisi? 

Adding to the end a song that I've loved ever since I heard it for the first time;
Loppuun vielä biisi jota olen rakastanut ensikuulemasta asti;

1 comment: