Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, November 26, 2012

girly girl

Photobucket Photobucket 
 top & bag H&M cardigan & jacket Taiwan fur scarf Gina Tricot 
skirt Lindex bracelet Thomas Sabo shoes Jeffrey Campbell 

Today's outfit. Sorry for the quality, it was already getting dark when I got home to take these pictures. 
I really liked the girlyness of this outfit - the lace skirt is already a few year's old, I bought it from the kid's section of Lindex. It has a zipper in front but today I decided to wear it on the back, it made the skirt look quite different. 
I'm so happy that I can still wear my Jeffrey's at this time of the year  - usually snow is already on the ground. Let's hope that snow will come before Christmas though, I hate how dark it is outside!

What do you think about today's outfit?

Päivän asu. Pahoittelen huonoa laatua, alkoi olla jo pimeää kun pääsin kotiin ottamaan nämä kuvat.
Pidin kovasti asuni tyttömäisyydestä - pitsihame on jo muutaman vuoden vanha, ostin sen Lindexin lastenosastolta. Siinä on vetoketju edessä mutta päätin tänään kääntää sen taakse, mikä sai hameen näyttämään melko erilaiselta.

Mitä mieltä te olette päivän asusta?
Olen niin iloinen että voin käyttää Jeffreyjäni vielä tähän aikaan vuodesta - yleensä lumi olisi jo maassa.
Toivotaan kuitenkin että lumi saapuu ennen Joulua, inhoan tuota pimeyttä!


No comments:

Post a Comment