Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

xmas outfit x2

Photobucket Photobucket 
 bandeau top, sweater & skirt Gina Tricot shoes ZIGI ny

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
 dress JC + Ida Sjöstedt bracelets Thomas Sabo thights Taiwan shoes Zara

Hi everyone and greetings from home!

Christmas is now basically over for this year and I had a wonderful time once again. Yesterday we went to our grandparents to eat and open presents, today our grandparents came over and I took charge of the kitchen. You have no idea how full I am right now, I think I'm pretty much done with ham and sweet potato casserole for this year... 

Here's a little Christmas eve & Christmas day outfit I wore. Today wearing the same JC + Ida Sjöstedt dress I was wearing on Father's day because a red dress I ordered from Nelly's Members.com sadly couldn't make it for Christmas...maybe next year then! Also on both days wearing some Christmas gifts I got this year, such as ZIGI ny wedges I got from my mom which I absolutely adore, the Thomas Sabo pearl bracelet and fun striped thights I got from my cousins living in Taiwan. I know the pictures aren't the best but don't you worry, better pictures of my Christmas presents coming up in the next post!

What do you guys think about my Christmas outfits?

Hei kaikki ja terveisiä kotoa!

Joulu on nyt periaatteessa ohi tältä vuodelta ja minulla oli jälleen kerran upeat kaksi päivää. Eilen menimme isovanhempiemme luokse syömään sekä availemaan lahjoja, tänään isovanhempanne taas tulivat meille ja itse otin keittiön haltuuni. Ette tiedäkään kuinka täynnä olen tällä hetkellä, luulen että tämän vuoden kinkku- ja perunalaatikkokiintiö on tullut täyteen...

Tässä muutamat asukuvat Jouluaaton sekä Joulupäivän asuista. Tänään päällä se sama tuttu JC + Ida Sjöstedt mekko kuin Isänpäiväkin, sillä Nellyn Members.comista tilaamani punainen mekko ei valitettavasti ehtinyt Jouluksi kotiin...ehkä ensi vuonna sitten! Päällä molempina päivinä myös muutamat saamani joululahjat, kuten ZIGI ny:n aivan ihanat kiilakorot mitkä sain äidiltä, Thomas Sabon helmirannekoru sekä hauskat raidalliset sukkahousut mitkä sain Taiwanissa asuvilta serkuiltani. Tiedän, että kuvat eivät ole parhaat mahdolliset mutta älkää huoliko sillä parempia kuvia joululahjoistani tulossa seuraavassa postauksessa!

Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan joulun asuistani?

No comments:

Post a Comment