Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Saturday, August 17, 2013

pink friday

 photo IMG_2261_zpsbb696504.jpg  photo IMG_2263_zpsf05e03a8.jpg 

So this is the newest addition to my perfume-family, as I mentioned back on Monday. 
I've been craving for this since last spring, so it was about time to get it as a celebration to a new school year (and my birthday, 19 days left!). 
 I know Nicki Minaj gives a lot of mixed feelings to people, but I personally am a fan of her and her music and this perfume just smells heavenly - everyone should definitely check it out!

Any other Nicki or Pink Friday - fans out there? 

Tässä siis uusin lisäys hajuvesiperheeseeni, kuten maanantaina mainitsinkin.
Olen himoinnut kyseistä hajuvettä viime keväästä asti, joten oli jo aikakin että sain sen hankittua uuden kouluvuoden (ja synttäreideni, enää 19 päivää!) kunniaksi.
Tiedän että Nicki Minaj jakaa kovasti mielipiteitä, mutta itse olen neidin musiikin fani ja tämä hajuvesi tuoksuu aivan taivaalliselle - kaikkien pitäisi ehdottomasti käydä nuuhkimassa!

Onko täällä muita Nickin tai Pink Fridayn faneja?

No comments:

Post a Comment