Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, September 22, 2013

i got my eyes on you, you're everything that i see

 photo IMG_5877_zpsd77820f8.jpg  photo IMG_5881_zps637db4f2.jpg  photo IMG_5886_zps45abbeeb.jpg  photo IMG_5890_zps129325ac.jpg  photo IMG_5917_zps8b614bd6.jpg 
dress Seppälä shoes Primark (London)

Today's outfit as we went to have dinner to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday. We've had some big parties this month since half of our family has their birthday, and next week I'll be celebrating my dear friend on her adulthood.  After that we could perhaps have a little break...

The velvet dress is old, I got it back in 9th grade for a really good discount. It's actually longer, but the 15-year-old me pinned it up and so the hem became poofy at the same time. I like the length better this way, since I am so short so I think it fits better. Any opinions on the outfit?


Päivän asu, kun lähdimme ulos syömään isäni 50-vuotispäivän kunniaksi. Tässä kuussa on tullut juhlittua runsaasti, sillä puolet perheestämme täyttää vuosia juuri nyt. Ensi viikolla juhlitaan vielä rakkaan ystäväni täysi-ikäistymistä (pus Anski jos luet tätä!), ja sen jälkeen voitaisiinki pitää pieni tauko...

Samettimekko on vanha, ostin sen jo 9. luokalla huimalla alennuksella. Mekko on oikeastaan pidempi, mutta 15-vuotias minäni lyhensi sitä hakaneuloilla ja samalla siitä tulikin mukavan muhkea. Itse pidän lyhyemmästä helmasta, sillä olen muutenkin niin lyhyt. Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan asusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment