Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, October 21, 2013

lose yourself to dance

 photo IMG_6219_zpsfe99be2f.jpg  photo IMG_6246_zpsb475bde5.jpg  photo IMG_6257_zps24272cff.jpg  photo IMG_6281_zps0fd08536.jpg
shirt H&M cardigan Gina Tricot jeans Bik Bok jacket Taiwan boots Dinsko

A little outfit from today. I really liked the autumn look it had in it, so I just had to go out to take some pictures with the leaves! And yes I know, the hair bun is pretty much in every outfit I've posted lately... I just can't over it, it's my current favourite - so easy and effortless, yet it looks cute.

Any opinions on the outfit?

 Pikku asu tältä päivältä. Pidin sen syksyisestä tunnelmasta, joten oli vain pakko päästä poseeramaan lehtien sekaan! Ja kyllä, tiedän, että nuttura on ollut lähes jokaisessa asukuvassa viime aikoina... en vain pääse siitä yli, se on tämänhetkinen suosikkini sen helppouden mutta söpöyden vuoksi. Sitä tulette näkemään lisää jatkossakin!

Mitään mielipiteitä asusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment