Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, January 6, 2014

fanny lyckman for estradeur

 photo IMG_7908_zps5722ab7d.jpg  photo IMG_7909_zps9ca141ea.jpg 

I got these Fanny Lyckman for Estradeur - clothes already a week or so before Christmas, but I didn't find the time to show them here. I got these from Members.com for a good 70% discount, and so everything was only 7,50€ a piece, except for the top which was 11,50€. The main reason for my order were these fantastic suspenders, I can't wait to wear them! 
The big clutch has been with me on a few nights out already, and it's my new favorite as it's just so easy to wear. I haven't worn the top or the body jewellery yet, but they will make a great duo together. Just wait!

Sain nämä Fanny Lyckman for Estradeur - vaatteet jo viikko ennen Joulua, mutta en vain ehtinyt esitellä niitä blogin puolella vielä. Ostin nämä Members.comista hyvällä 70% alella, joten kaikki oli vain 7,50€ kappale, paitsi toppi mikä maksoi 11,50€. Pääsyy koko tilaukseen oli kuitenkin nämä upeat henkselit, en malttaa odottaa niitten käyttämistä!
Iso clutch on ollut jo muutama kerta baarireissuilla mukana, ja se on suosikkini sillä sitä on vain niin helppo käyttää. En ole käyttänyt toppia tai vartalokorua vielä, mutta uskoisin niitten oleva hyvä duo keskenään. Odottakaa vaan!

No comments:

Post a Comment