Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Sunday, February 9, 2014

answers 2014

So here are the answers for the questions post. Better late than never, right?

What are your favourite moments of last year? :) you can e.g. make a collage of few pictures!

 photo kuva33_zps137c3255.jpg
I have so many lovely memories from the year 2013, but now that the Old Dances are coming up I can't help but reminisce my own prom :) It was the best, probably one of the greatest things in high school!


Favourite outfit of last year?

This was a really tough one! I had to really think about it, but I think my favourite from this fall was the outfit for our Father's Day meal.

 photo IMG_6700_zps38e703d9.jpg  photo IMG_6691_zps04840504.jpg 

Maybe I should do a post on last year's outfits, what do you guys think? 

Missä maissa olet käynyt? 

Suomea laskematta Ruotsissa, Virossa, Latviassa, Venäjällä, Englannissa, Espanjassa, Kiinassa, Taiwanissa, Etelä-Koreassa, Yhdysvalloissa ja Kanadassa. Ja Yhdysvalloissa ja Taiwanissa on tullut asuttua muutaman vuoden nuorempana :)

Mitä mieltä olet koulustasi? 

Oon viihtynyt Norssissa paremmin kuin hyvin ihan alusta asti! Mulla on ihania kavereita meidän luokkatasolta ihan kaikista luokista, joten tyytyväinen olen :)

Lempiruokia?

Kaikki missä on kanaa, haha! Tämän hetken lemppareita on kaikenlaiset salaatit, rahkat sekä saaristolaisleipä ja frozen yogurt :)

Lempielokuvia?

Kauhean hankalia kysymyksiä! Lemppareista en tiedä mutta Wolf of Wall Street oli ihan mahtava, suosittelen kaikille jotka eivät sitä ole vielä nähneet.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Studying and/or pursuing the career I want, working and hopefully in a happy relationship :)

Would you ever go blonde?

I actually almost did this summer, but I changed my mind! I could definitely try blonde sometimes, but with shorter hair.

Which is more important, shoes or men?

What a silly question...shoes, of course!

Do you like partying?

Of course I do, a little too much maybe...

Nice guys or bad guys?

I would love to say nice, but in the end it's always the bad guys that attract me :D hahaha

Pizza or kebab? 

Kebab! But Dennis pizza or any Italian is still the best

Mitä aijot tehä lukion jälkeen ? 

Välivuosi, töitä ja matkustelua ja sitten haku opiskelemaan syksyllä 2015 :)

Maa jonne haluaisit matkustaa ?


Näitä on moonta! Kreikka, Egypti, Puola, Japani ja Thaimaa näin alkuun :)

Lempivaatekappale(et)? 


Tällä hetkellä leopardikuvioitu poolopaita, Zaran toppaliivi ja farkut!


Kiitos kaikille kysymyksistä!
Thanks for all the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment