Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Saturday, March 8, 2014

women's day

 photo IMG_9069_zpsa1a3ab59.jpg  photo IMG_9081_zpsd6eb3521.jpg  photo IMG_9074_zps12da5b85.jpg  photo IMG_9092_zpsae5bfc9f.jpg 
lace shirt from my sister jeans Zara earrings Bik Bok necklace H&M boots Members.com

Hello everyone and Happy Women's Day!

Here's today's outfit, which was taken outside as the sun was shining beautifully. It was still ridiculously windy, so I was absolutely freezing when taking these pictures - I hope you can't tell! Wearing my super new thigh high boots again, as they are just simply lovely and feminine in my taste. The pictures are taken by my friend's lovely little sister, who also did my hair which I really liked (Pauliina if you're reading this, cheers and thank you!). What do you guys think?

Hei kaikki ja Hyvää Naistenpäivää!

Tässä päivän asu, mikä tuli otettua ulkona ihanan auringonpaisteen vallatessa. Tuuli oli kyllä aivan järkyttävä, ja meinasinkin jäätyä kuoliaaksi näitä kuvia ottaessa - toivottavasti sitä ei huomaa! Jalassa taas superuudet reisisaappaani, mitkä ovat yksinkertaisesti ihanat ja naiselliset omaan makuuni. Kuvat ovat ottaneet ystäväni ihastuttava pikkusisko, joka myös taiteili kampaukseni mistä pidin kovasti (Pake jos luet tätä niin terkkuja ja kiitoksia!). Mitä mieltä siellä ollaan?


And a few quotes about women which I love;

"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." 
-Eleanor Roosevelt

"Here's to strong women - May we Know them, May we Be them, May we Raise them."

No comments:

Post a Comment