Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Friday, July 25, 2014

a little thing called warehouse

There has been a store called Warehouse in the shopping mall Hansa here in Turku for a while now, but it wasn't before last month that I visited it for the first time. At first I thought it was an outlet for Spirit Store which isn't exactly my favorite brand, but to my shock (and positive surprise!) I found a lot more from there - not only do they sell brands like Boy London just like Spirit Store did, but they also have my favorite clothing brands from abroad - Stradivarius, Bershka and Pull & Bear. After some roaming around I managed to make some great finds;

 photo IMG_5273_zpsbdbe1b1c.jpg
9,90€

This Rosebullet top is layered in front and completely laced on the back, and I just found it lovely - you always need basic tops like this. These are actually now on sale for 6,95€ each and you can find them in black, white and neon pink if you guys got interested!

 photo IMG_5256_zps359a9dc0.jpg  photo IMG_5258_zps1623a4a8.jpg  photo IMG_5259_zpsa331bd8c.jpg  photo IMG_5261_zpsc5a22ef5.jpg 4,90€

This Bershka spagetti-strapped body was a complete find, as it was less than 5 euros as its normal price! 
I wondered how it looked so small to be a size M, and after trying it on I figured that maybe it was just a small size and bought it anyways. It was not until I got home that I saw the original tag on the clothing that said size S - so as a tip I would suggest to be careful with the price tags as they probably get easily confused in an outlet like this. This is however definitely one of my favorites right now as its so simple and matches with pretty much everything. 

 photo IMG_6616_zpsb5a5bf00.jpg  photo IMG_6618_zpsfc98a306.jpg  photo IMG_6620_zpse69e93ef.jpg 19,90€ 

Pull & Bear's absolutely gorgeous clutch was love at first sight, and I had to go pick it up after glancing at it forever and a day - the price was quite reasonable too if you ask me. It was in my previous outfit post as you may of may have not noticed. This summer's favorite bag has been found! 

So as a conclusion, I found Warehouse a great place to make deals and find items that might not be seen with every other person as they had a limited amount of each thing. And no, this is not a commercial, just sharing my awesome finds with you guys! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment