Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Friday, August 22, 2014

helsinki shopping

Although shopping was not my main reason for going to Helsinki, it was still impossible for me to leave the city empty handed. Besides of the epic sunglasses I got from Weekend, here are some tiny yet pleasing purchases;

 photo IMG_8834_zps6e4c6dfe.jpg Tiger 7€ 

Hands down my favorite purchase - it's a Chanel-copy made out of rubber, how awesome is that?! The price was also way too low to just leave it hanging, so I couldn't resist. Still can't believe that I got this bad boy from Tiger, they just have everything there! 

 photo IMG_8837_zps8ebfcbb1.jpg Lush 5,47€ 

I'm not exactly the role model of being ecological or sustainable, so it surprises many when I say that I love Lush. It's my guilty pleasure really, since I can never leave the store without buying something - I just think that their concept is great! Although it is pricey, I feel good whenever I buy something from them. I've had this The Godmother soap before so it was not a hard decision to make, it just smells amazing and the title suits me pretty good as well. 

 photo IMG_8835_zpse2e2fd64.jpg H&M 24,95€ 

Is 25 euros from a H&M print dress too much? Yes. Have I wanted it forever and been sad that they ran out of my size here in Turku? Yes! I actually felt pretty guilty about buying this dress, but now that I've worn it out I've been so glad that I finally got it despite of the salty price - it will be worn a lot for sure. 

What do you guys think about my purchases?

No comments:

Post a Comment