Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Friday, November 7, 2014

no type

 photo IMG_0108_zps78cee8dc.jpg  photo IMG_0115_zpsabd3b5da.jpg  photo IMG_0128_zps2d712c83.jpg  photo IMG_0179_zps8dc5f820.jpg shirt Alexander Wang x H&M leather shorts Zara tights Taiwan shoes eBay

I love black. And I love this shirt from Alexander Wang x H&M. And I love Alexander Wang x H&M so much that I may have made a few impulsive purchases just when I went out for a harmless window shopping trip earlier today...more about that later. Excuse my tired face, I have a slight flu (again...) and I'm getting my lashes fixed on Monday.

The shoes are new too, I'll come back to them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment