Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, December 25, 2014

merry christmas

IMG_1557 IMG_1561 IMG_1574 IMG_1621 IMG_1624 IMG_1633 IMG_1637 IMG_1644
Hi guys and Happy Holidays! 

Christmas was really peaceful in our family - on Christmas Eve my mom and I made great food (although I was disappointed in the presentation of my cheesecake this year...), we watched some traditional Christmas programme and exchanged presents. My grandpa stayed the night at my dad's house so he wouldn't have to be alone during the holidays, and today we had a second meal with all the leftover's - and trust me when I say that there were plenty. 
I've been so happy and thankful for all the presents I got this year, they were much better than I had dared to wish for and I can't wait to share them with you guys in a gift post. It was also lovely to see how well I did with my own gifts, since everyone was really happy with what they got from me. I'm just waiting for my sister to receive her gifts via mail, since I think she will love them too. 

I'm so sorry for being such a lazy blogger - I've been working a lot and hard this past few weeks, and that with all the Christmas hassle and meetings with friends and old schoolmates has taken all extra time I could have putten into blogging. I've been trying to back up all the posts I had planned for this blog, so when you scroll down you should be able to see new posts. Be patient with me, I'm trying to get back on track! 

I wish everyone a peaceful Christmas, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment