Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Thursday, January 29, 2015

Gdansk 2015

IMG_9218 IMG_9228 IMG_9229 IMG_9230 IMG_9234 IMG_9239 IMG_9242' IMG_9255 IMG_9303 IMG_9306 IMG_9357 IMG_9392 IMG_9403 IMG_9405 IMG_9408 

Hi guys, I'm back!

After three days of just unpacking, catching up with friends and recovering from my holiday I am finally here to share some pictures of Gdansk. I really fell in love with the city - the old town was absolutely beautiful, people were nice and spoke English even if they were struggling with it, and needless to say that everything was so cheap, especially the food! I had a great holiday and I can't wait to post my shoppings here too, since I bought some really awesome stuff. Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. Hey mihin sä oot ajatella hakee jatko-opintoihin :-) ? Semmonen postaus sun jatko-opinto suunnitelmista olis kiva .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moikka ja kiitos kommentista! facebookia oot tainnut seurailla kun tuli tämmönen mieleen kysyä, mutta en uskalla vielä tänne blogin puolelle hiiskua mitään ennen kun tiedän varmuudella opintosuunnitelmiani :) kyseisestä aiheesta on kuitenkin kattava postaus luvassa kun kaikki on selvitetty!

    ReplyDelete