Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, January 21, 2015

sale shopping

It might seem a little pointless to go shopping right before a trip abroad, but the after x-mas sales are getting better day by day and so I couldn't resist some of these purchases which were seriously good bargains. Here's what I've got from the sales so far;

Voi vaikuttaa hieman turhalta mennä aleshoppailemaan ennen ulkomaanreissua, mutta nämä Joulun jälkeiset alennusmyynnit paranevat päivä päivältä enkä vain yksinkertaisesti voinut vastustaa näin hyvien löytöjen tekemistä. Tässä vähän alennusmyynneistä haalittua;

IMG_9109 Zara 15,95€ (original price 39,95€)

I've been looking for a good pair of boyfriend jeans with holes for a while now, so these were a real finding! I love love love them and can't wait to posts some outfits with them.

Olen etsinyt reikäisiä boyfriend-farkkuja jo pienen ikuisuuden, joten nämä olivat oikea löytö! Rakastan, enkä malta postata asukuvia näiden kanssa.

IMG_9188 Gina Tricot 5€ (original price 14,95€)

This wrap-up blouse was originally lowered to 10 euros, but Gina Tricot has all of their sale prices half priced so it was only 5 anymore. A really great bargain, I didn't have any grey longsleeves!

Tämä kietaisupaita maksoi alun perin alessa 10 euroa, mutta Ginassa on nyt kaikki alehinnat vielä puoleen hintaan joten hintaa paidalle jäi vain 5 euroa. Hyvä löytö, harmaita pitkähihaisia mulla ei ollutkaan ennen!

IMG_9119 Bik Bok 4,95€ each (original price 9,95€ each)

A super cute new pajama from Bik Bok that I've been looking at before too, now half priced. I'm happy!

Supersöpö pyjamasetti Bik Bokista mitä on tullut myös täysihintaisena katsottua. Olen tyytyväinen!

IMG_9104 IMG_9185 H&M 1€ each (original price between 2,95€ to 6,95€ each)

I love golden accessories and especially hoops and rings, so these were all really pleasant findings that I will most definitely be wearing a lot. 

Rakastan kultaisia korvarenkaita ja sormuksia, joten nämä olivat kaikki mukavia löytöjä joita tulee varmasti käytettyä paljon.

I also got myself another pajama set that I'm too embarrassed to show here (its flanell and super cute and I'm way too old to wear it, haha!) and a few bras, so it has been a really good shopping season for me.

Ostin myös erään toisen pyjamasetin mitä en kehtaa täällä blogin puolella näyttää (se on flanellinen ja supersöpö ja olen aivan liian vanha käyttämään sitä, hah!) ja muutamat rintaliivit, joten mulla on ollut todella hyvä shoppailusesonki.

What did you guys get from the sales?

Mitä te ostitte alennusmyynneistä?

No comments:

Post a Comment