Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

AWSM

IMG_9845 IMG_9833 IMG_9832 IMG_9839 IMG_9848 IMG_9863 IMG_9864 IMG_9854  shirt Gina Tricot jeggins Dr. Denim snapback Beijing sneakers Adidas Superstar

Outfit from today. I got this shirt earlier this week and I like it so much!
Not only that it's super comfy, but it looks great too.
I didn't have any white longsleeves in my closet before this, so I consider it a wise purchase. 
I'm gonna be having a fun weekend ahead of me, since I bought a bus ticket to Helsinki to see my lovely friend A! It's been six months since I was in Helsinki, so it's about time to visit our awsm capital again.

What do you guys think about the outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment