Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Tuesday, February 10, 2015

classics

IMG_9786 IMG_9794  Reebok Classic Leather
Behold, my newest addition to the sneaker family - and surprisingly it's neither a pair of Nike's or Adidas but Reeboks
I was actually looking for these already back in Gdansk but I couldn't find them anywhere so I suppose they're just not that in there yet. Here they were quite pricey (85€ in the store), but I managed to get a voucher to Sportamore and got them for a bit over 60 euros which was a very fair price if you ask me.
The Reebok Freestyle's used to be my favorite pair of sneakers back in Jr. High, but these are a more updated and "mature" version I guess.

What do you guys think, like it or nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment