Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Wednesday, February 4, 2015

no fukks given

IMG_9530 IMG_9531 IMG_9546 IMG_9580 IMG_9574
IMG_9570  top Beijing long cardigan Gina Tricot sweatpants Bershka hat Vintage sneakers Nike Air Force 1 

Today's outfit. If you guys think that I look like I just woke up - well I did
For some reason I was up really late last night, and so I woke up at 2 pm and was in a super hurry to change on an outfit to photograph before it was too dark to do so.  
I got this beautiful hat from my dad, who happened to find it from our storage - it belonged to my late aunt, and I believe it's Finnish design. Just when I was about to buy myself a black hat! I wanted to try on my new sweatpants with some sneakers and I think it looks pretty good - what do you guys think about the outfit?

P.S. Style with Josephine is now on Instagram
I have a feeling that as an insta-addict I will be updating it frequently, so feel free to follow for the fastest posts and style pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment