Hi! I am no longer writing this blog. My new Finnish blog can be found at WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, welcome!

Hei! Olen lopettanut bloggaamisen täällä. Uusi blogi löytyy osoitteesta WWW.JOSEPHINESUOTMAA.COM, tervetuloa mukaan seuraamaan!


Monday, April 6, 2015

RED X BLACK

IMG_9145 IMG_9132 IMG_9138 IMG_9167 IMG_9165 IMG_9188 IMG_9171
top Bik Bok jeggins Dr. Denim fur coat Gina Tricot scarf Taiwan sunglasses Monki sneakers Adidas

Today's outfit, as we went to photoshoot after a long break with the lovely fellow fashionista Vivian. I really wanted to take outfit photos with my new favorite sneakers, which is why I had tobuild and outfit around it. The furry jacket is from Gina's after x-mas sales and I only paid 20€ for it! This scarf I got from Taiwan hasn't been worn in ages, so I wanted to bring it in as the only piece of color. What do you guys think?

I've been shopping like crazy lately (not exactly something to be proud of tho...) so I have so many new things I should show you guys, hopefully later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment